Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Mony-festo!


I’ve spent the last few weeks reading my diaries, and reflecting on how to remain loyal to my spiritual beliefs and authentic voice, in the face of so many outer distractions and noise.

One of the first things I noticed is just how cautious I was in fully integrating those beliefs into my “professional” life. It’s as if there’s an invisible line, sometimes a concrete wall, between being “spiritual” and being “professional”, and you have to choose where you stand.

I saw how I was continually twisting myself into knots trying to find the words that would appeal to business people and not isolate them with my talk of the Spirit, and similarly appeal to “spiritual” people without sounding too professional or being ‘Marketing Mony’.

How exhausting!

I believe that there is a universal spirituality grounded in love, compassion, and understanding that most definitely has a place at the table of any conversation, be it business, politics, or any other “professional” realm; because if we can’t bring our highest values and highest selves into the conversations, then what kinds of decisions and choices are we making, for ourselves and others?

So, I am tearing that artificial barrier down, and declaring that my work is the outward expression of all that I believe.

I believe in the power of individuals to transform their lives, in words that inspire us to our higher nature, in businesses serving the social good, in leadership that is enlightened, in politics that are inclusive… and that is what I will dedicate my talents and energies to serving.

We are all on this great journey of exploration, my friends, and I look forward to sharing its many adventures and awakenings with you. <3

#inspiration #leadership #istandforlove #consciousness #consciousbusiness #spiritinaction #loveinaction #consciousnessinpolitics #socialgood #socialcontract

No comments:

Post a Comment