Thursday, March 30, 2017

VIDEO and AUDIO - Pilgrim Story Hour, Peek into the Past



While walking in Croatia, I was interviewed by a reporter in English for the evening news.

I was alone then, having separated from Alberto only a week earlier. I was recovering from a severe infection, staying with a priest and community that took me in without question. To this day, I am in awe of, and grateful for, the kindness they showed me.

This is rare footage from my time as a pilgrim, and re-enforces that this was indeed, for me, a journey of inner exploration... and that people are good!

My intro and interview are only 6 minutes. The rest is video of me packing my backpack and walking on the open road.

Enjoy and buen camino,
~Mony

#walkingforpeace #innerjourney #RometoJerusalem #SacredJourney #SpiritualJourney #peace #walking #pilgrimage #pilgrims #transformation #CaminodeSantiago #Camino #InternationalAwardWinner #awardwinningauthor #travelandadventure #NewAge #bookswelove #mustread #truestory #InternationalLatinoBookAwards #LatinoBooksintoMovies #angel #ascension #LawofAttraction #PowerofMind #consciousness #mysticism #DoGood #spirituality #spiritualmemoir


No comments:

Post a Comment