Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Announcing: The Author's Journey! My new TV show


It was a great honour to be asked to host and produce my own TV show dealing with books, authors and the written word:

"The Author's Journey"

Books have the power to ignite our imagination, help us see the world through perspectives other than our own, and leave us in awe and wonder of the marvels of the human spirit.

I invite you to join me as I interview authors across many genres, as they share their personal stories and journeys as authors.

Watch the VIDEOs on my YouTube channel (monydojeiji) or facebook page (/monydojeijiTV).

Listen to the PODCASTs on https://soundcloud.com/mony-dojeiji/sets/the-authors-journey.

*
*
*
#TheAuthorsJourney #writers #authors #poets #books #writtenword #spokenword #writing #fiction #non-fiction #Sci-fi #interview #television #YouTube #Facebook #MonyDojeiji #bookworm #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment